aromatic, romantic, healing, calming
If I could have only one plant or one essential oil, it would be lavender.
I love everything about it! I love the scent, the purple flowers, the gray green color of the leaves.
When I first got interested in aromatherapy I didn't know what to do with it. Since then I've searched, studied and experimented with it. I'm still learning something new all the time. If you like lavender and want to know more about it this is the place.
I will cover crafts, cooking, health, bath and body, gardening, and more.
The scent is relaxing, soothing, and uplifting. It's great for the skin. It soothes insect bites, and sunburns. It can ease a headache. The plant or oil can even help you fall asleep at night.
It's beautiful in the garden and easy to grow. I would never be without it. I use it almost daily.
This herb has a variety of uses from the kitchen to the bedroom and everywhere in between. I"m going to explore them in this site. It's useful, luxurious, fun and easy to incorporate into your life.
So relax and enjoy.
- Lavender Blog
- The Lavender Blog keeps you up-to-date with all additions and changes to the joys-of lavender.com Web site. Subscribe here.
- Search Joys of Lavender
- Search Joys of Lavender to find out more about lavender.
- Uses for Lavender essential oil
- Lavender essential oil is useful, and has many health benefits. Bites and stings, headaches, colds, flu, insomnia, bruises, stress, and muscle aches, are just a few of the things this amazing oil can
- Lavender Baths
- Baths can be simply to get the dirt off or a spa experience. Here are some lavender bath recipes that are sure to please.
- Lavender Essential Oil
- Lavender essential oil is an amazing oil that has so many health benefits as well as smells great. It's like having a medicine chest in a bottle.
- Aromatherapy Carrier Oils
- Here is a list aromatherapy carrier oils that is suitable for use in aromatherapy, massages, and beauty recipes.
- Growing Lavender
- Growing lavender is becoming more popular. Here are some tips on these wonderful hardy plants.
- Lavender Crafts
- Lavender crafts are so easy and fun. You can make potpourri, lavender wands, lavender trees, lavender sachets and more.
- Lavender Recipes
- This aromatic herb adds an unexpected flavor to food, and is remarkably easy to use. Enjoy some of these lavender recipes.
- Lavender in the Home
- Lavender has many uses in the home, from cleaning, to bug deterrent. It just makes the house smell and feel fresh and clean.
- Aromatherapy for Dogs
- Aromatherapy for dogs is a safe alternative that you can do at home.
- History of Lavender
- The history of lavender has been documented for over 2500 years.
- Lavender Site Map
- A guide to the Joys of Lavender site.
- This website is in no way intended to diagnose,